BYBLOSERVE MANAGEMENT LTD
is currently looking to hire a Fund Administrator on a permanent basis into our office in Larnaca. This role will allow the candidate to eventually progress within the company into different areas and build a career with a market leader within Fund and corporate services.
- Actively participating in the day to day operational depositary work, ensuring compliance of the Alternative Investment Funds based on with the rules and regulations of CySec.
- Performing various analysis and controls of the related investments
- Monitoring of client subscriptions and redemptions
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking the appropriate action on behalf of clients and internally
- Corresponding with portfolio of clients, board members, third party intermediaries such as banks, lawyers, accountants and tax advisors both in person and via written or telephone communication
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any other related degree.
- Highly motivated to gain knowledge and progress within a company
- At least 1 year
s of fund knowledge and experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Integrity and professional ethics
- Teamwork skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience. Benefits include 13th
salary, bonus, etc
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV by referring to the subject the position you apply for, along with any covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or at the form below.
Before applying for the current vacancy and providing us with your personal data, please click here to read our Privacy Notice for job applicants.
Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to. All applications will be treated in full confidence.