Bybloserve Management Ltd is seeking to recruit a member for the AML Compliance Department to join our team in Larnaca:
- Develops, monitors, evaluates, and supervises the implementation of the Compliance Manual, AML and KYC policies and procedures to ensure that the Company’s activities comply with local and European regulations and Directives.
- Carries out inspections to assess and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of the policies, programs and procedures applied.
- Is aware of all applicable regulatory materials published by the Cyprus Bar Association (CYBAR) and is kept up to date with changes.
- Prepares and circulates guidelines and circulars across the Company in relation to regulatory changes for keeping all employees updated.
- Identifies compliance and AML-related issues that require investigation and reports findings to Management.
- Verifies that all regulatory policies and procedures are documented, implemented, communicated, and updated.
- Handles communication to CYBAR on any compliance and AML-related matters.
- Prepares and submits periodic Regulatory Compliance and AML reports to CYBAR.
- Provides annual training to Company employees in relation to the prevention of money laundering activities and terrorist financing.
- BSc/BA in Law or Finance or any other related degree.
- Previous experience in Compliance
- Knowledge of legal requirements and controls (related with AML and EU Restrictive Measures (sanctions))
- Excellent communication skills
- Integrity and professional ethics
- Teamwork skills
- Professional certification (ICA Certification on AML) will be considered as an advantage.
- Knowledge on DAC6 will be considered as an advantage.
An attractive package of benefits including:
- Working in a recent renovated and modern workplace environment in the center of Larnaca
- 8 days paid sick leave
- Advocates Practicing License Renewal (for Lawyers)
- Advocates Pension Fund Fees (for Lawyers)
- Flexible Working Hours
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV by referring to the subject the position you apply for, along with any covering letter to email@example.com or using the form below.
Before applying for the current vacancy and providing us with your personal data, please click here to read our Privacy Notice for job applicants.
Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to. All applications will be treated in full confidence.